Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Let Go Let God Rest

I Relax Into The Divine Rhythms Of Life.

I am honoring God when I take care of myself. One of the best ways to make sure I can accomplish all that is mine to do is to make time for rest. Even a small time-out serves to relax me and renew my perspective, making goals feel reachable and life’s puzzles easier to solve. Even better, an entire day spent restfully has even greater benefits. Getting adequate rest, enjoying a leisurely meal, and spending unhurried time with my favorite people nourish me like rainfall on parched land. I honor my body’s needs, resting when I need to for as long as I need to. My mind opens, and my body feels refreshed. I relax, rest, and find precious, restorative balance.

So then, a sabbath rest still remains for the people of God; for those who enter Godʼs rest also cease from their labors as God did from his.—Hebrews 4:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment