Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 3, 2023

Let Go Let God Grow Friendship

Friendship  Is The Gift Of My Heart.

Being a friend means opening my heart in understanding, compassion, and welcome, inviting others to feel comfortable when they are in my company. My openness and acceptance invite those who don’t yet know me well to feel relaxed and free to be themselves. Each act of compassion and each kind word strengthen a feeling of community among us. Friendship means speaking and listening from my heart. I quietly listen to the thoughts and concerns of others without judgment or agenda. I also speak my truth, feeling safe enough to be vulnerable and trust my friends with my tender heart. Friendship grows and deepens with each act of trust and sharing from one caring heart to another.

Some friends play at friendship but a true friend sticks closer than one’s nearest kin.—Proverbs 18:24

No comments:

Post a Comment