Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Let Go Let God Illuminate

I Welcome The Light.

Taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of a sunset, I realize that, in another part of the world, the first rays of a rising sun are bringing light to a morning sky. Whether I can see it or not, the sun never stops shining. Somewhere, a new day is dawning. Much more brilliantly than the sun, the light of God, too, is always shining. Sometimes my thoughts may be so focused on a challenging life situation that I do not sense this divine light. Then in a flash of insight, I experience again the illuminating presence that, even in my darkest moments, is as near as my next thought. I affirm: Let there be light. I breathe out frustration and worry. Breathing in, I am filled with the light of truth that illuminates my mind and shines from within my heart.

Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.—Genesis 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment