Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 6, 2023

Let Go Let God Trust Divine Order

I Cooperate With Divine Order And Know Peace.

Divine order is not something I need to pray for or try to bring into my life. It simply is. I need only look around me and notice the rhythms of the natural world in easy, effortless harmony. Today I bring that harmony into my mind and heart. I appreciate divine order in the intricate functioning of my body, the beating of my heart, and the respiration of my lungs. I also appreciate how divine order operates in my mind, as my dreams and ideas manifest into thoughts and feelings, which, in turn, manifest in the physical world. Divine order is the truth of my life, just as it is the truth of all life. I trust this order is mine to use to create the life of my highest imaginings, bringing my dreams to vivid life.

All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being.—John 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment