Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 27, 2023

Let Go, Let God

My Human Nature And My Divine Nature Are In Sync.

Through the years, I have worked hard to ensure my success, safety, and prosperity. I have also grown in spiritual understanding, trusting God as the one presence and power with me and within me. Now, instead of relying on my human efforts or my divine identity alone, I see the wisdom of working toward a desired result or outcome and releasing the outcomes to the presence and perfection of God. I do what I can in the world, using my thoughts and feelings, my time and talent, mindfully. I also cooperate with Spirit, believing there are synchronicities and possibilities of which my human mind cannot conceive. Letting go and letting God means weaving together the human and divine, knowing I am both.

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.—John 14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment