Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Let Go Let God Forgive

I Find Peace And Contentment In Forgiving.

Holding on to a painful memory is a burden to my mind and body. Forgiving helps me heal and move forward. To forgive, I quiet my mind and become aware of the love that is always a part of me. Turning within, I touch a place of understanding that is beyond hurt. Centered in peace, I begin to release pain and negative thoughts. I can forgive. Even if I find it difficult to get past a specific act, I can begin by recognizing the spiritual truth of the one who hurt me. Silently, I pray: I forgive you. I release you in love. Surrounding people and situations in love opens the way for release. I trust this process and pray as often as necessary. I release all into divine love, more powerful than any circumstance.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.—Luke 6:37

No comments:

Post a Comment