Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Let Go Let God Ensure Success

I Live From My Divinity And Ensure My Success.

Discouragement visits everyone from time to time. I do not chastise myself for occasional bouts of disappointment or doubt, but I commit to rise above them and feel confident in my eventual success. I do this by placing my attention on God and away from the things and concerns of the world. Fortunes rise and fall like the tides. My success is not dependent on the capriciousness of random happenings and changing trends. I am a divine being. The intelligence, creativity, and power of God are mine to bring to life as I create my life and make my mark on the world. My triumph is assured when I live from my divine nature, the source of my success.

Do not let loyalty and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and of people.—Proverbs 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment