Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Let Go Let God Cultivate Inner Peace

I Cultivate An Inner Garden Of Peace.

I plant seeds of peace in my mind and lovingly tend them, cultivating a rich, luscious garden. My calming thoughts infuse my affirmations with peace, providing the right conditions for the seeds to sprout. I speak of serenity and keep my mind and heart open to absorb spiritual truth like water. A feeling of peace starts to grow, like seed casings opening and roots emerging. Even when I don’t see my garden’s progress immediately, I remain devoted to its cultivation. I trust that out of the stillness, shoots will come up through the ground and arise into sunlight, blessing my life with peace. Harmony will blossom as a field of blessings, and I will harvest tranquility. I reap my garden’s fruits in a cycle of planting, nourishing, and harvesting peace.

And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace for those who make peace.—James 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment