Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

I Find Comfort In Expressions Of Love.

Speaking the words I love you provides comfort for an aching heart and peace in times of uncertainty. Today I open my heart to these loving expressions as a soothing balm for distress or grief. When I am concerned about another, love centers me in the truth that all is in divine order, no matter how circumstances appear. I enfold the people I care about in a sphere of love, encircling them in peace and protection. When I am troubled, I find comfort in others’ loving words. I surround myself with those who offer solace in my time of need. I find encouragement in their kindness and compassion. As we share of ourselves in kind and loving ways, we hearten spirits and bolster faith, giving comfort to ourselves and others.

Comfort your hearts and strengthen them in every good work and word.—2 Thessalonians 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment