Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 10, 2023

Let Go Let God Release

Releasing Keeps Me In The Flow Of Life.

I am always growing, always changing. The very nature of life is change. Integral to this change is the clearing out of the old to make way for the new. I see examples of this throughout all aspects of life. Whether cleaning out a closet or searching my memories for long-forgotten assumptions or resentments that have hardened my heart, releasing whatever no longer supports my growth frees me. I am meant to live as the powerful, creative, spiritual being I am. I express the power and presence of God with greater clarity and purpose when I am no longer carrying the weight of past experiences and regrets. I do not shrink to fit an outmoded version of myself. I release the past and live boldly into my brilliant future.

Do not remember the former things, or consider the things of old.—Isaiah 43:18

No comments:

Post a Comment