Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Let Go Let God Bless Work

I Am Blessed By My Work, And Through My Work I Am A Blessing.

I make a valuable contribution to the world through the work I do. I consider my work one of the ways I give loving service. It is also a constructive outlet for my unique talents and abilities. If I am retired, I trust my current endeavors have worth and meaning and will be a blessing to others as they are a blessing to me. If I am looking for work, I have faith that I will find the perfect place and opportunity for my unique light to shine. I am creative and industrious. No matter my particular work or where I do it, I approach each day as an exciting opportunity to give my very best, knowing I am expressing the life and energy of God as only I can.

All must test their own work; then that work, rather than their neighbor’s work, will become a cause for pride.—Galatians 6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment