Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Let Go Let God As Happiness

I Treasure Moments Of Happiness As The Gifts They Are.

Feeling as though everything is right in the world is a good way to describe happiness. It is a feeling encompassing contentment, joy, harmony, excitement, and perfect peace. Like a stunning sunset that lasts for a few precious moments, happiness may be similarly fleeting. When happiness visits me, I savor it, enjoying and staying present to it. I don’t despair if I am not happy all the time because happiness is one of so many emotions across the range of human experience. After all, no one feels one way all the time. Knowing how being happy makes me feel, I do what I can to be a source of happiness for others. Thoughtful acts of kindness, uplifting words, and my positive outlook all sow the seeds for future happiness. 

With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.—Isaiah 12:3

No comments:

Post a Comment