Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 12, 2024

Let Go Let God Affirm Prosperity

All That I Circulate Comes Back To Me In An Endless Flow Of Prosperity.

While I enjoy material comforts, I do not prioritize acquiring material goods or monetary wealth. I focus instead on my thoughts, asking myself whether I’m thinking about what I don’t have and can’t give, or whether I am ready to offer the time, talents, and treasure I do have. As I give, I am assured I will receive. I am grateful to circulate what I have, which keeps my awareness centered in the divine flow. I give thanks for the abundance of the world and am blessed with increase and fulfillment. I prosper in the heart-centered wisdom that God is with me, always. I bless all that I have, all that I give, all that I receive. 

Bring the full tithe into the storehouse … and thus put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts; see if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you an overflowing blessing.—Malachi 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment