Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 19, 2024

Let Go Let God Bless Leaders

I Can Lead With Courage And Wisdom.

I can be a leader, no matter my age or where I am in my life’s journey. As a parent, teacher, businessperson, or student, I make the most of opportunities to be a trailblazer and to demonstrate to others how to live and give with my whole heart. Leadership is both inherent and learned. Through my natural ability to make wise decisions, I positively direct my life and seek to inspire others. Learning from my experiences, I discern even better ways to lead. The same qualities within me are within all people. I bless the world’s leaders and envision each one living a life of wisdom, peace, and service. I affirm divine order in all that they do and in each life they serve. 

The greatest among you must become like the youngest, and the leader like the one who serves.—Luke 22:26

No comments:

Post a Comment