Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Let Go Let God Practice Acceptance

I Practice Acceptance And Find Peace.

In the past I have resisted unwelcome situations and unwanted outcomes. Over time, I have learned that my resistance did little more than leave me agitated and unhappy. I have learned to trade resistance for acceptance. Accepting situations as they are does not mean I like what is happening, but it does mean I am willing to be present to it without resistance or struggle. From that place, I am better able to work toward creating better conditions for myself and others. When I practice acceptance, I invite the presence of God to inspire and comfort me. I shift my attention from what might feel wrong to that which is always right: the absolute, unchanging goodness of God. 

Not that I am referring to being in need; for I have learned to be content with whatever I have.—Philippians 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment