Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 2, 2024

Let Go Let God With Insight

I Deepen In Insight As I Grow And Learn.

I have been learning as long as I have been alive. As I have learned about the world around me, I have also learned about the world within me and the world beyond me. My thoughts and emotions give me insight into my inner life, showing me how I am responding to the world. I discover my creative power as I learn to direct my thoughts to live the life I choose and to grow spiritually. My spiritual path has drawn me close to God. Through prayer, I have touched the life beyond this one and found insight into myself as a divine being. I am so much more than my human experience. As I behold life beyond this life, I embrace this vastness, welcoming more insight as I pray and contemplate the awesome mystery of God. 

I have good advice and sound wisdom; I have insight, I have strength.—Proverbs 8:14

No comments:

Post a Comment