Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Protected

My Divinity Is My Protection.

If I seek to protect myself with the things of the world, my feelings of safety may be fleeting and impermanent. But when I find my protection in the power and presence of God, I can relax knowing no lasting harm can ever befall me. As I commit to spiritual living, I feel any fear I had been carrying start to fade from my awareness. In its place, a quiet confidence starts to grow and fill my consciousness. This confidence is a whisper from the Divine that there is nothing and no one to fear, that my protection lies in the life of God. I keep the nature of the world in perspective, protecting myself accordingly. But I place my faith in God and find my safest refuge. 

Little children, you are from God, and have conquered them; for the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.—1 John 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment