Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Let Go Let God Show Joy

Joy Is Mine Through All The Seasons Of Life.

Throughout my life, joy is always part of me. Like the sun that is always shining even when obscured by clouds, joy is there in my happiest moments and also during my darker times. It keeps me present to life as it unfolds, responsive and adaptive, accepting what I cannot change and having the courage to change what I can. Much more than a feeling, joy is part of me, a way to feel the presence of God and live from my spirituality. Joy is the anchor that keeps me rooted in peace and wholeness and the wings that help me soar through the open skies of imagination and choice. My spiritual identity has its foundation in the divine idea of joy, and I carry it with me wherever I go and in everything I do. 

You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy.—Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment