Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Free

I Am Free To Be Me.

As I watch a bird soaring above me in the sky or a butterfly flitting from flower to flower, I think of them as gloriously free, each one easily expressing its divine nature. They remind me that I, too, am spiritually free. Living from my divinity, I free myself from insecurity and negativity. I free myself from worry and despair. If negative thoughts enter my mind, I deny their power over me and I affirm my freedom in all situations. If I don’t like a condition in my life, I have the power to make a change by responding with faith, wisdom, and peace. I am free to take a higher path. I grow ever strong and confident as I align with the freedom that is mine as a child of God. Living this way deeply fulfills my soul. 

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free.—Romans 8:2

No comments:

Post a Comment