Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 5, 2024

Let Go Let God In Divine Order

My Spiritual Life Progresses In Accordance With Divine Order.

Like the seed that begins as a tiny sprout, I am growing toward the fullness of my potential. Just as the seed does not bypass stages of growth as it progresses to fully matured grain, my orderly growth happens over time. My body has grown from a baby to a child to an adult. My education built a foundation for adulthood, just as my spiritual development is building a foundation for life. I am progressing along my spiritual path. At one time, I searched outside myself for answers to questions and waited for my prayers to be answered. Through my orderly spiritual growth, I now see myself as a spiritual being endowed with divine gifts I can use to direct my life. As long as I live, I will use divine order to keep searching, growing, and understanding. 

The earth produces of itself, first the stalk, then the head, then the full grain in the head.—Mark 4:28

No comments:

Post a Comment