Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 9, 2024

Let Go Let God Trust

In All Circumstances, I Trust In God.

When I pray, I know deep in my heart I am communing with God. I trust no matter what is happening in the world or in my life, I am always blessed. God, the one presence and power, is in all, through all, and as all. I trust in God, now and always. Trusting in the spirit of God is like trusting the sun will rise, trusting the waves of the ocean will reach their sandy shores as the tide ebbs and flows, or trusting a nearby tree will provide me shade. Faith is more than simply believing something is possible; it is knowing that truth is already a reality. I greet each day with confidence, trusting in the absolute goodness of God. I am blessed in body, mind, and soul as I go about what is mine to do with positive expectancy. 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.—Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment