Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 16, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Forgiving

Forgiveness Frees My Mind And Heart.

When someone’s words or actions hurt me, it’s natural to feel angry. I give myself permission to feel the fullness of my painful emotions and allow them to move through me. I take care of myself, doing what I need to feel better. At times I may struggle to move past anger and find compassion. Unresolved feelings keep me stuck like a boat that has run aground. To release my hold on what has hurt me, I become willing to see the situation differently. I fill my mind with thoughts of God, remembering the divine love that connects us all. I have a willing and forgiving attitude. Mercy frees my heart and mind. Forgiveness means I am no longer stuck. As I let go, I am free to set sail on tranquil waters. 

But I say to you that listen, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.—Luke 6:27

No comments:

Post a Comment