Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Let Go Let God Bring Awareness

I Bring My Awareness Of God To Every Part Of My Life.

Daily life can feel flat and gray if I don’t carry the awareness of God with me. I may feel at the mercy of events I can’t control, pessimistic about the state of the world, or troubled by a personal problem. But when I steep myself in the awareness of God’s presence, the world within me and the world around me becomes brighter. I touch the presence of God in prayer and carry that prayerful awareness with me throughout the day. I meet the circumstances of my life calmly. I face my challenges with poise and strength and help create the kind of world I’d like to see. Awareness of the Divine and of myself as a divine being means I am in the world but not of it. I am grateful to behold God in all things. 

Open my eyes, so that I may behold wondrous things out of your law. I live as an alien in the land; do not hide your commandments from me.—Psalm 119:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment