Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Let Go Let God Speak The Truth

I Know And Speak The Truth, And I Am Free.

There is great power in truth. I feel it flow through the thoughts I think and the words I speak. Just knowing I can change my life through the power of my thinking empowers me. As I speak positive, life-affirming words with conviction and feeling, spiritual truth enlivens me. It’s one thing to learn about and understand timeless truths, but I live into their power when I take them into my mind and heart. When I use truth to change my thinking, my life changes. The truth is God is greater than any circumstance. I affirm my prosperity when faced with insufficiency, wholeness if I become ill, and peace should I find myself in conflict. My thoughts and words are powerful. God is. I am. There is no greater truth. 

Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.—John 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment