Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Comforted

God's Love Comforts And Soothes My Soul.

I find comfort in knowing God’s presence and goodness are within me and all around me. If I’m feeling lonely or sad, I accept my feelings and return to God. A few moments in prayer, resting in the fullness of God’s love, renews me and helps me feel less alone. Whenever I struggle with life’s occasional disappointments, I turn within and find strength in God’s unfailing presence. In the Silence, I listen to my guidance as the still, small voice within. If I am coping with a health challenge, I welcome the flow of life to heal and purify my soul. I am at peace and comforted as I relax into the flow of healing. I am grateful for God as healer and comforter. I trust God will never abandon or forsake me. God’s love is within me and all around me. 

As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you.—Isaiah 66:13

No comments:

Post a Comment