Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Let Go Let God Prepare

I Prepare My Mind And Heart For Spiritual Renewal.

Preparation is essential to any activity. My spiritual preparation leads me to find a quiet place, focus my thoughts on God within, and clear and open my mind to divine inspiration. For many, today is a day of celebration before the beginning of the Lenten season, a perfect time to practice releasing that which is no longer needed. Today is a day for living, giving, loving, and growing. As I celebrate, I am preparing for renewal. I commit to being open and receptive, listening quietly as I pray. I prepare for Lent as I let the prayers of my heart be those of love, peace, and gratitude. My soul overflows with serene anticipation and quiet joy. 

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.—Psalm 23:5

No comments:

Post a Comment