Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Let Go, Let God

I Co-Create With God To Bring About My Highest Good.

When I work as a member of a team, I know what my role is. I do my part and trust that others on the team will do theirs. Together, we are all working toward the same end, and that knowledge gives us an energy and momentum that we would not likely have alone. Something similar happens when I let go and let God. I do what is mine to do, and then I relax knowing I have done my part. I do not worry about what happens next. Letting go and letting God means opening to and cooperating with the Divine within. My human nature and my divine nature are a powerful team. Together, they work to bring my dreams to life. I relax and trust the highest and best outcomes are already manifesting. 

But Jesus answered them, “My Father is still working, and I also am working.”—John 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment