Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 26, 2024

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

My Most Reliable Guidance Comes From  Within.

When I seek guidance, I can usually find information and people or organizations willing to advise me. However, I can’t count on their opinions and advice to lead me to my highest and best outcomes. When I wonder where to turn next, I remember the guidance I seek is already mine. To access my inner knowing, I first surrender my opinions and preferences in prayer. I let go of my need for specific answers and turn to God within, my true source of perfect guidance. My guidance speaks not only through my mind and heart but also through serendipity. By letting go and being receptive, I perceive these signs. My innate divine wisdom guides me to the perfect way forward. 

For ‘In him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we too are his offspring.’—Acts 17:28

No comments:

Post a Comment