Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Let Go Let God Keep The Faith

I Carry My Faith In God With Me Throughout The Day.

I keep my faith at the forefront of my awareness, taking a few minutes in the morning to pause, breathe deeply, and place my awareness on the presence of God. I feel energized and strengthened. I expect all good things. As the day progresses, I pause again for a moment or two and affirm: God and I are one. I have faith that God, my source, is with me in everything I think, say, and do. At night, I look back on the events of the day and savor the moments in which God’s presence felt especially strong. I have faith that awakening from a restful night’s sleep, hearing a kind remark, enjoying time in nature, or spending quality time with a loved one are ways to feel the presence of God within and around me. 

And they shall stand every morning, thanking and praising the Lord, and likewise at evening.—1 Chronicles 23:30

No comments:

Post a Comment