Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Let Go Let God Know Priorities

I Put God First And Trust My Other Needs Will Be Met.

Even though I may enjoy material things, I keep their importance in perspective. I know what the real treasures in life are. I prioritize the love in my heart, the joy of expression, and spiritual wisdom-the qualities of Spirit. My treasure is found in God. I place my attention on those things that I hold most important: love, peace, harmony, and goodwill. As I attune my thoughts and feelings with these qualities and keep my awareness upon them, I find my material needs are met, often beyond my hopes and imaginings. Tending to my spiritual life is my priority. As I attend to those practices that draw me closer to God, I am living a spiritual life that fills me with deep and lasting gladness. This is my priority, today and always. 

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.—Matthew 6:21

No comments:

Post a Comment