Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Let Go Let God Use Wisdom

I Use My Wisdom To Discern My Life's Direction.

When I turn my attention to my feelings and pay heed to what my intuition is telling me, I am using my divine gift of wisdom. I may gather information from all kinds of sources. I may rely on the counsel of family and friends or even seek the advice of professionals. But ultimately, the information I gather from the outside cannot match the power of my wisdom, my ability to discern my next few steps or embark upon the perfect path. I cocreate with God through my wisdom. My inner knowing, my gut feelings are nudges from Spirit. I move in the direction of my greatest growth. My path may not be the easiest one or the one that seems to make the most sense, but I trust my inner wisdom, the voice of God within. 

My mouth shall speak wisdom; the meditation of my heart shall be understanding.—Psalm 49:3

No comments:

Post a Comment