Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 20, 2020

Let Go Let God Affirm Healing

I am a Spiritual Being, Wondrously Made. 

Whatever challenges I am coping with in my life or my body, they cannot discourage me when I remember that God is within me. I choose to see myself as a perfect expression of my divine nature. Truly, nothing can keep my healing from me. If I feel discouraged, I remind myself that I have everything within me to experience healing. I affirm that I am one with the Divine. I let go and let God’s healing power wash over me. I am not swayed by outward appearances as I continue to see myself as whole and perfect. I am grateful for the gift of life and express that gratitude directly to my body and mind in moments of prayer. I maintain my steadfast faith in my ability to be healed, and I have an unshakable faith that it is done.

He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.”—Luke 8:48

No comments:

Post a Comment