Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 24, 2020

Let Go Let God Set an Intention

I Set my Intention and Meet my Goals. 

Upon awakening, my first thoughts are of gratitude. Following my prayers of thanksgiving, I ask myself what my intention for the day should be. I might simply decide to use every opportunity to radiate love into the world, no matter my activities. I recall the words of author and speaker Dr. Wayne Dyer, “Our intention creates our reality.” When I set a goal to be loving, I may find myself met with people and situations that call for love in challenging ways. Remembering my commitment, I pause. With the awareness that God is love and I am within God, I realize the opportunity my intention has shown me. My focus on love will give me the chance to be more loving. Aware of the sacred energy of love in my heart, I radiate love and I am grateful.

But those who are noble plan noble things, and by noble things they stand.—Isaiah 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment