Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 27, 2020

Let Go Let God Commit

I Commit to Expressing my Higher Self. 

Today I resolve to carefully observe my thoughts and actions and notice where I can make improvements. I begin by being more aware of my judgments and more attentive to what others are saying, perhaps by being more forgiving of perceived shortcomings or errors of my own. I commit to living my life as an adventure. I recognize the good in all people and in the world. I make an inner journey and expand my understanding of my spiritual nature. I make a commitment to explore my higher Self. I let my divine nature guide all that I say and do. Every step along my path of self-exploration is a step to better express who I am and value and understand the knowledge and perspective others bring to our united experience of life.

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.—Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment