Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Let Go Let God with Joy

My Heart Overflows with Joy. 

Joy is more than the expression of happiness. Happiness is a result of being joyful. Joy is an inner quality, always available to me, no matter my circumstances. Even in a time of sorrow, I reach within and find the joy that is part of my very nature to overcome a feeling of loss or sadness. I acknowledge my feelings, then go deeper into my mind and heart to connect with my joy. I take time to find the beauty and love that touch my heart. I feel joyful watching a puppy’s playfulness or a toddler’s exploration. My heart overflows with joy as I witness the love between a couple or a parent and child. Encountering selfless expressions of giving or viewing beautiful scenery fill my heart. All of this is possible because joy is already within me, waiting to flow out in my own loving expressions.

The joy of the Lord is your strength.—Nehemiah 8:10

No comments:

Post a Comment