Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Let Go Let God as Faith

My Faith is my Foundation. 

I may not know what the future will hold, there may be aspects of my life I’d like to improve, or I may feel overwhelmed and discouraged. No matter how my life may appear, I know that in all things and in all ways, God is. This inner knowing is faith. My faith gives me confidence in the allness of God, despite worldly circumstances that might cause me despair. I think of Jesus’ followers after the crucifixion but before the third day’s dawn, how bleak the world must have seemed to them. They could not know what the next day would bring, but their faith sustained them during Jesus’ entombment. Today I look beyond anything that troubles me and, with faith, I affirm wholeness, peace, prosperity, and love, all aspects of my birthright as a spiritual being.

For we walk by faith, not by sight.—2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment