Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

My Prayers Bless Others and Uplift the World. 

With so much struggle and strife in the world today, prayer is a powerful blessing for humanity. Each person has the opportunity and responsibility of making the world a better place for everyone. When we recognize God’s presence and power within our hearts and minds, we begin to express our spiritual nature more fully in the world. I take my mindful, intentional thoughts into prayer to access a higher consciousness of peace, joy, and abundance. Thoughts become prayers when I use intentional thinking to bring forth a better vision of the world. As my mind aligns more fully with my divinity, I embody my unique role and use my gifts, shining my light outward. My prayers support me and others as beacons of light even during dark times.

Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord.–Psalm 31:24

No comments:

Post a Comment