Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Let Go Let God Give Thanks For Prosperity

I am Grateful for my Prosperity. 

Prosperity is not so much about a shift in outer conditions but a shift in awareness. When I fully engage with life’s abundance, appreciating the good that is already present, I am energized. As I am attracted to new life and new energy, I am primed to notice and act when even more good comes into manifestation. By giving thanks for all that has already been provided, I move into the stream of divine ideas and open myself to experience that flow. New thoughts of possibility and plenty replace old thoughts of worry and doubt. I place all of my attention on my connection with God within and give thanks for all the good that I am now experiencing. My gratitude grows as my prosperity and plenty come forth with ease.
Those who are attentive to a matter will prosper, and happy are those who trust in the Lord.–Proverbs 16:20

No comments:

Post a Comment