Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Let Go Let God Be Grateful

I am Grateful for all my Blessings. 

Sometimes I forget to give thanks because my blessings are such a regular part of my life that I take them for granted. I pause to consider a life lived without those blessings and the people who provided them. Would I miss them? Would I wonder how I ever got along without their kindness and wish I still had them? Would I regret not telling them what their thoughtfulness meant to me? Today I remember the importance of being grateful. I’m thankful for the people who have blessed my life, and I let them know what their kindness has meant to me. A gesture as simple as a card or a phone call will brighten their day the way they have brightened my life. I share the amazing power of gratitude.

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful.—Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment