Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Let Go Let God Release

I Release All That Does Not Contribute to my Highest Good. 

John’s gospel tells of Jesus’ restoring life to his friend Lazarus, who had been dead four days. As Jesus cries, “Lazarus, come out!” his friend emerges from the tomb, burial cloths still covering his face and wrapped around his hands and feet. Jesus says to those who have gathered, “Unbind him, and let him go.” Even after a spiritual resurrection, I may remain bound, like Lazarus, by thoughts, ideas, feelings, or habits that keep me from the full experience of freedom. Through my divine power of elimination, I release negative feelings, dissolve error thoughts, and free myself from habits and actions that do not serve my highest good. I am no longer bound. I am free!

The dead man came out, his hands and feet bound with strips of cloth, and his face wrapped in a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Unbind him, and let him go.”–John 11:44

No comments:

Post a Comment