Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 17, 2020

Let Go Let God Know Guidance

I am Open and Receptive to Divine Guidance. 

I know that wherever I am, God is. Love is. Peace is. From that awareness, I know that I am loved, because God is love. If I should face a challenge along my journey, I know that, as a spiritual being, I need only turn within to listen, to be present, to be still. In this blissful stillness, I draw from a reservoir of infinite wisdom. Divinely guided, protected, and blessed, I know what is mine to do and I do it with confidence and clarity. I remember the words of Jesus, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.” The “I am” within me is the Christ essence that spoke through Jesus. Living from the Christ within is the way to lasting peace, happiness, and prosperity. I am so blessed, humbled, and grateful to live and love in this way.

The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps.—Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment