Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 6, 2020

Let Go Let God Be Open to Grace

I Open my Heart to the Grace of God. 

Grace pours into my life when I open my heart to the goodness and light of God, especially during a dark time. I don’t make grace happen, but I can choose to be open to it. Grace seems to come unbidden, but my receptivity welcomes its presence as an outpouring of love-filled energy and wholeness that I can feel in my heart. Sometimes my greatest learning and growth comes from what seem to be setbacks or mistakes. That’s when I experience grace. Buddhist monk Thich Nhat Hanh has written, “No mud, no lotus,” which means that the soul blossoms through its difficulties and trials. Grace is the power that sees me through tough times and leads me into new strengths and new learning.

Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show mercy to you.—Isaiah 30:18

No comments:

Post a Comment