Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Let Go Let God with Laughter

I Laugh and Bring Forth the Joy of God. 

Children express joy effortlessly. Today I take a cue from children and share joy through my laughter. This expression of pure happiness increases my awareness of God because it allows me to fully experience and share my divinity. When I am joyful, I enter the kingdom of heaven within myself. Laughter shifts me into a playful and more childlike state of being. Even if it lasts only for a moment or two, laughter takes me out of my worldly thoughts and brings me fully into the present. I bring forth the essence of God as I laugh and feel pure happiness, which attracts other people to me. I share my laughter and my happiness as my lively energy catches on and draws all those around me into the experience of joy.

He will yet fill your mouth with laughter, and your lips with shouts of joy.–Job 8:21

No comments:

Post a Comment