Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 3, 2020

Let Go Let God be a Reflection

I am a Glorious Reflection of the Divine within me. 

The moon reflecting across a still lake is a beautiful, tranquil sight as the brightness of the moon illuminates the water below. When I look in a mirror, I see an image of my body, but I know there is more to me than what I see in the mirror. As I look within and explore my mind and the depths of my being, I discover another image, that of my spiritual nature. This image is a reflection of God, an expression of light, life, love, and power. Further exploring this Truth, I see myself as wise, whole, loving, peaceful, and fully capable. I relish the Truth that I am a divine being, able to do all things through the infinite qualities within myself. I know that my reflection of my inner being grows continually brighter and more beautiful as I let my light shine.

He is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact imprint of God’s very being.—Hebrews 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment