Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 10, 2020

Let Go Let God Forgive

I Freely Forgive All Others and Myself. 

During times when I struggle to forgive, I remember the example of Jesus, who asked for God to forgive those who crucified him. If I am feeling a pain too great for me to offer genuine forgiveness, I affirm that, in Truth, the forgiving love of God is intended for everyone, no matter what they may have done. I remind myself that forgiveness is a process, and I am gentle and patient with myself as I continue to forgive. I practice self-forgiveness as I remember it is human nature to be more critical of ourselves than we are of others. God’s love heals all sorrow and helps me to forgive myself, other people, and all situations. Nothing is beyond my ability to forgive because, in God, nothing is unforgivable. As I practice forgiveness, I let go completely.

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing."—Luke 23:34

No comments:

Post a Comment