Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Let Go Let God Live in Mindfulness

I Live in a State of Presence.

When I am not acting mindfully, my attention may feel scattered. When I am in a state of presence, however, I feel deeply connected. I eat mindfully, listen with an open heart, and make wiser decisions. In these moments of connection, I feel resilient, resourceful, peaceful, and empowered. I recognize the value of my state of mind and the role it plays in my life, and I commit to making time to focus on my true identity as a child of God. I tune in to the presence and power of God that is available to me as infinite heart-wisdom in all circumstances. My life feels as valuable and precious as a rare treasure when I live in a state of presence.

For it was you who formed my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; that I know very well.—Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment