Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Let Go Let God Show Compassion

I Show Compassion through Empathy and Understanding. 

Compassion helps me practice love and kindness. When I show compassion, I put myself in the place of another by calling upon my empathy and understanding. Compassion is the key that allows me to see beyond a person’s behaviors that I don’t like or agree with and see the Christ within them. I am then able to act with love and warmth because I remember that we are all connected in God. I have compassion for others when I view them not through the lens of judgment but through the lens of love. This can be difficult with those with whom I am in conflict or those who have beliefs different than mine. I improve with practice and commitment. Compassion roots my entire being in love, and when I act from love I more easily practice kindness.

Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep.—Romans 12:15

No comments:

Post a Comment