Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Let Go Let God Sing Hosanna

With Joy, Love, and Faith, I Celebrate my Growing Christ Awareness. 

Shouts of “Hosanna!” arise as the people cover the dusty road with palm branches, greeting Jesus with great enthusiasm as he rides a donkey into Jerusalem, according to the Gospel stories. Spiritually understood, the entry of Jesus into Jerusalem symbolizes the dawning of Christ awareness in the heart of humankind. The crowd’s shouts of “Hosanna!” represent prayers that this dawning Christ awareness be protected and nurtured. I reflect on this powerful story, seeing in myself both the dawning Christ awareness and the shouting crowd of thoughts responding to the Christ light. On this Palm Sunday, my heart sings “Hosanna!” I celebrate the growing Christ awareness in the Jerusalem of my soul.

Blessed is the coming kingdom of our ancestor David! Hosanna in the highest heaven!—Mark 11:10

No comments:

Post a Comment