Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Let Go, Let God

I Yield to the Source of Divine Wisdom. 

When I realize I have been attempting to push through life’s circumstances alone, I begin to gently release my grasp and yield to the greater, all-knowing source of light and love that is always with me. I am grateful for God’s help. Letting go reduces anxiety and allows me to relax into an increasingly more patient and receptive state of mind. It is a natural process for me to release each breath fully to continue breathing easily. The letting go must come first. Likewise, when I let go of burdens of struggle, resentment, or worry, I open my heart and mind to receive the inexhaustible inflow of good. I let go and let God in order to lighten my load and make my path easier to travel.

But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits.—James 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment