Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Let Go Let God Feel Free

I Freely Choose Where to Place my Energy Today. 

Sometimes I may feel bound by my circumstances when there are family matters that demand my attention, individual goals to meet, obligations to satisfy, and more. How can I be free of the stress of juggling my many commitments? I cannot simply disregard my promises to others and to myself. I remember that my work does not need to be done by me alone. I quiet my mind, ask, and patiently listen for the still, small voice and heed its guidance. I am empowered by Spirit within to make the best choices for the highest good of all. The gift of free will allows me to decide what to do and when to do it. I take a deep breath, feel my oneness with Spirit, and know that everything I need to do will get done. I feel a sense of freedom.

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.—2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment